The Alternative Board continues to expand and we are seeking exceptional people from a variety of business backgrounds
You could be an executive interested in transitioning from the corporate world into business ownership and business development consulting. Or you may already be a Business Consultant, Coach, Advisor or Business Owner. If you fit one of these profiles, The Alternative Board could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Successful franchise business owners have many characteristics in common.
- Self accountability
- Possess strong business development aptitude
- Desire for a financially sound future with a strong return on investment
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Passionate about helping business owners succeed as a business development consultant
- Comfortable with presenting in front of groups of people
- Willing to follow a proven sales and marketing system
- Hold to a standard of high integrity and strong personal character
As a franchise owner and business consultant, you will have predictable, consistent monthly income potentially from multiple revenue streams.